Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I'M BACK!!!!!!

Hello folks!! After nearly a 4 month hiatus I have returned!! I now represent the Industrial Associates Program (IAP) in the LeRoy Ering Center for Solid State Science (LE-CSSS) in the College of Liberal Arts and Science CLAS!!!

How is that for a title!!!

Not only have I moved but the event has also moved to a new location. We are now situated in Pho Thang Long (serving great Vietnamese food)
414 S Mill Ave.
Tempe, AZ 85281

It is located on the south west corner of Mill Ave. and 4th St.

Please give me some time to get my hands around a new schedule of speakers. I do know that the next speakeron September 8, 2009 is the President and CEO of the Arizona Technology Council, Steve Zylstra.


As usual the event starts around 5:30 and ends officially at 7:00 PM but as long as you are around the networking does not stop!!!!

It will be good seeing all of you again!!!!


Happy Labor Day!!!

From the TECHWIZARD it's good to be back!!!!!